Proof of the sum believes in the power of connections and creating unexpected networks. By the buildings we design but also by the way we work. Fast, focussed and in quickly changing teams.
Are you well-versed in GIS, Python, and excited to contribute to a cutting-edge collaborative project? Proof of the sum is excited to announce an opportunity for the right candidate to join our team. You will work closely with our team and partners from an established urban data company on a pioneering project.
1. You’re proficient in GIS, particularly QGIS or ArcGIS.
2. Strong Python skills, with a focus on Jupyter notebooks, pandas, and geopandas.
3. Postgis and shell interfaces are a plus.
4. You have a good understanding or keen interest in spatial configuration and user network analysis.
5. Experience with visualization and plotting libraries (matplotlib, plotly).
Please let us know what you believe, what your trackrecord looks like and where it should bring you in the future. Let us know what it takes to have you in our studio. Let’s get connected. We will set up a session when your story makes our heart skip a beat. During this, we will discuss all the boring ánd inspiring elements of working together.
We love digital so please send us your story and portfolio in Dutch to firstname.lastname@example.org.